Most gain about 20-30 followers!!
if you think it’s funny or entertaining to hurt animals, you are a disgusting, steaming piece of shit.
telling someone they can’t be sad because others have it worse is like telling someone they can’t be happy because others have it better
Anonymous asked: Hi I think I've previously read that you're against sea world. I am also against it but I wanted to know your reasons.
- they perform artificial insemination and have now done it to a 9 year old orca
- they breed orcas at a far too young age and have more than once bred them to death, literally.
- they do not care about what happens to the orcas they once had in their parks once they are sold, (example being loro parque).
- they constantly lie; they say they preserve wild orcas and benefit them, but they do in no way. they’ve actually caused the southern residents to become endangered.
- they use their animals for profit. there is no educational purpose in watching a killer whale perform unnatural behaviors for dead fish.
- they do not own up to their mistakes and try to hide what they’ve done from the public.
- they say they respect the mother-calf bond, but they obviously do not. they do not respect any family bonds and constantly transport orcas to different parks for breeding purposes.
- if you look up the cause of death for most of the orcas there, you’d be incredibly disturbed.
- they also do not treat many of their fish well. they treat them like objects, especially the sting rays. their enclosures have no privacy.
- the fact they have a polar bear is unbelievable. it’s enclosure is incredibly small and it has no form of entertainment.
- they consider their animals a collection.
- they cheat in capturing animals by saying they are rescuing them, yet never return them to the wild. they have mainly returned sea turtles, birds, and manatees, but they rarely release dolphins. instead, they use them for show and to make the gene pool diverse.
- they have allowed a killer whale known for murdering two other people to be interacted with by humans in the water. they blamed the deaths on human error.
- they know their animals are stressed and depressed, and provide them with antidepressants meant for humans.
- they twist information and do not change it unless threatened to be sued.
those are a few reasons.